Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Bearded Man!!

Welcome to the relaunch of my blog, now entitled; The Bearded Man.

The idea for the bearded man actually formed in my mind several years ago as a monthly magazine. With the lack of funds at my disposal to start up a magazine I turned to a free blog. This will not only be a place for me to post my plugs for my work and reviews on other peoples books, I will also review music, video games, and the occasional movie.

Beyond this I hope to feature several guest bloggers to share articles on various topics as they are related to the male point of view. Fellow writers and some of my more enlightened friends will stop by from time to time to share their opinions on topics of their choice. Of course, anyone is welcome to contribute, if interested simply message me at my facebook profile.

Thank you, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment